Helping you move with Help to Buy.

If you used the government's Help to Buy scheme and you’re now ready to sell, you’re required to get an independent valuation, carried out by a RICS qualified surveyor, before your sale can complete.

And that’s where we come in. When you work with the team at Flint Ross Moorhouse, you can rest assured that your valuation will be expertly carried out, and comply fully with government regulations.

Book your help to buy valuation
Help to buy valuations
Help to buy valuations

Find out more

To find out more about our valuations and RICS Home Surveys, take a look at our full range of services.
Our services